This year, I decided to do 3 monthly empties, just to see how many empties I could accumulate over a 3 month time period! I can finally share my empties with you! I’ve divided them into categories to make it easier to navigate! I will be sharing mini-reviews (for full reviews check out my review tab!) and the big hits and misses!
Be warned its a long post!
- Nivea MicellAir Micellar water– I found this to be disappointing. I love micellar water and I have made my way through most drugstore ones. This one left my skin dry and tight afterwards. I found I have to use a few large cotton pads for cleansing even when I am only wearing powder foundation! I got this in a buy one get one free offer and I’m more than halfway through my 2nd I won’t repurchase. There are more effective micellar waters available that don’t dry the skin
- Superdrug Natural Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser- this is a cream cleanser that feels butter smooth on the skin. I’m actually surprised at how effective it was. Honestly, I was expecting much lol. It doesn’t dry out the skin or leave a residue.
- Clean Creamy Foam Hydrating Cleanser- my fav drugstore cleanser. Check out the full review here
- 2x Murad Essential C Cleanser– check my Instagram for a review
- L’Oréal Fine Flowers Gel Cream wash– full review here. Another great drugstore face wash
- Elemis Super Food Facial wash- I actually really liked this cleanser and I wouldn’t mind the full size. Gentle lather and leaves the skin clean without drying it out
- Beauty Pie Plantastic Apricot cleansing butter– I have a full review here
- Good Molecules Instant Cleansing Balm
Serums & oils
- Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting serum- full review coming soon.
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart skin booster- I have another bottle of this and I will do a review soon
- Inkey List Hyaluronic acid serum- I LOVE this. Non-tacky, hydrates and leaves the skin plump and hydrated. Can’t wait to repurchase! The review is on my insta
- Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating serum– for a £3 serum this serum packs a BIG punch. I have repurchased so many times and it hasn’t failed me!
- The Ordinary MAP– repurchased several times and will keep doing so!
- Drunk Elephant B Hydra- just check out my review here
- Estee Lauder Advanced night repair– full review here
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules- I have another travel size of this to finish so I can form my full opinion on it
- Beauty Pie Super Retinol Moisturiser– I have a full review here
- Beauty Pie Daily Moisture Lotion– full review here
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hr hydrator- this is beautiful. Beautiful texture and leaves the skin plump and hydrated
- Farmacy Honey Drop– another amazing moisturiser! I have a full review coming soon!
- Nivea Q10 plus Vit C sleep cream– full review here
- Kiehl’s SPF30- full review here
Face masks & sheet masks
- 7x sheet masks: Oh K! Brightening Gemstone mini masks– got this in the Debenhams advent calendar, I don’t see the point of these lol. They are mini face masks (why?) and com sin 8 mini pieces, I guess it’s good for targeted application but I prefer a full mask. Soap & Glory Radiance Booting Mask– this has vit c in it and promises to give glowy skin. It works and I really liked it! Forec Natural skin plan sheet masks- 5 pack- Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Blueberry, Honey and Pomegranate- I really liked these, I found them super hydrating and easy to use. I got these as a secret Santa present and I would love to repurchase them.
- GlamGlow Thirst Mud– one of my fav GlamGlow masks! This is a leave-on mask but I wash it off after 20 mins, leaves the skin so hydrated, glowing and smoother!
- Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack eye patches
- Skin Sense Face mask- this mask was rubbish, it didn’t do much
- Superdrug Optimum Midnight Moisture Mask- this is a leave-on mask but I rinsed it off. It leaves the skin soft and moisturised and doesn’t leave residue on
- Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Mask– this luxury mask promises to lift and firm the skin. I found it hydrating, easy to wash off and leaves the skin glowing. It doesn’t leave shimmer or a yellow tint on the skin but leaves it more radiant
Toners & face mists
- First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads- full review here
- Nip Fab Extreme pads
- Murad Rapid Resurfacing peel- I have another pad and will review once I used it as well. I have a good feeling though
- Garnier Rose Soothing Glow Mist- hmm, I do like the rose collection from Garnier because it’s a dupe of Pixi’s but this mist was subpar. It doesn’t spray in a fine mist which didn’t make it pleasant to use and it was ok.
- Kose Clear turn lotion in cotton pads
- Garnier Rose Soothing Toner- exact dupe of Pixi Rose Tonic. I really like this toner for hydrating and AM use.
Shampoos & cleansers
- KeraCare Care Honey Shea Co-wash- this smells amazing! I love co-washes and this one has quickly become a favourite. It has a lot of slip which makes detangling easier and also gently cleanses the hair. it also leaves my hair really soft
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Maple Healer Intense Repairer balm- I love this! and it smells great!
- 2x Cantu Cleanser & Care hair and scalp masque– full review here
- Vitale Hair Mayo
- Organix Coconut Curls Conditioner– full review here
- Philp Kingsley- I will do a full review when I finish my 2nd tube of this.
- Schwarzkopf conditioner
Hair styling & oils
- Got2b blast freezing spray- I mean you know what we use this for
- As I am Scalp serum- this promises to strengthen the hair but I honestly didn’t use it consistently enough to notice results. it smells great and hydrated the hair is all I can say
- Gorilla Snort Gel
- Clinique deep comfort body wash- this was a gift with purchase. I really liked this. Leaves the skin clean and comfortable with drying it out. it lathers and feels so creamy and velvety on the skin
- 3x Mitchum deodorant
- Soap & Glory hand food
- 2x Soap & Glory Righteous butter
- Sol de Janeiro Lip butter
- Nivea stick roll on
- Nivea Cherry Blossom body wash- this has an amazing scent and I lingers for a while. Leaves the skin clean and smooth without feeling tight
- GlamGlow Glowsetter setting spray– full review here
- The Ordinary High Adherence primer- full review here
- Makeup forever radiant primer
- Rihanna Rouge
- Lancôme La Vie Est Belle
- Beauty Pie Love perfume- I loved this so much I got the full size
- Beauty Pie Petals, Heliotrope & ambrette perfume
- 3x Primark makeup remover cloths
- Wet Ones hand wipes
- Boots Refreshing hand wipes
- Superdrug artificial nail remover
- 2x cotton pad packs
- 1x cotton buds pack
- Feather & Down pillow spray- this smells great and so relaxing! It actually works! It helps me relax and helps me fall asleep! I was gifted this ages ago but I will definitely buy this soon
Some products were gifted, some links are affiliate links
This was an exciting project for me and I can see a reduction in my collection! Join me for the next round of empties from April to June!
Catch you later