I’m starting my Best series again with some of my favourite products I have used over the last years. I have used a lot of favourite washes over the past decade but these are some of the best products I keep repurchasing and recommending:
- B Creamy Foam- this drugstore cleanser is one of the best low-cost cleansers I have used. With salicylic acid, it gently cleanses and smoothes the skin. Review
- Dermalogica special cleansing gel– I remember using this many years back and fell in love with it. A luxury cleanser that gently cleanses the skin removing traces of makeup without stripping it. Review
- Estee Lauder Micro-Foam- this year, I really fell hard for Estée Lauder. This cleanser produces a gentle foam which leaves the skin feeling clean without drying it out. Review
- Pixi Glow Mud– this AHA cream cleanser was the first of its kind for me. It doesn’t foam which was also a first for me but it leaves the skin so soft, smooth and clean. Review
- Murad AHA, BHA cleanser- what don’t I love about this cleanser? It’s a combination of 2 of my fav acids plus it leaves the skin clean and smooth. Review
- Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleansing gel – PTR really have some of the best gift sets for a luxury brand. I got this cleanser in a giftset and immediately fell in love. It’s a luxury gel cleanser that rinses away easily and leaves the skin smoother. Review
- Some by mi AHA BHA PHA cleansing bar– this year was a k beauty year for me. I bought a few items and one of the items I fell in love with was this bar facial cleansing soap from Some By Mi. the AHA BHA PHA combo leaves my skin so soft yet there isn’t a dry and tight feeling. Review
That’s all folks, check out these products and let me know what you think. these are some of my favourite face washes and I have used and reviewed all of these on my blog! So many other worthy products but I really want to keep my lists short. Check out my review index to see more reviews.
Catch you soon for another instalment.