This year I fell hard for double-cleansing. After I discovered that I could use makeup remover clothes from Primark ( they remove makeup with just water) with my balms, I fell in love. Double cleansing has definitely helped improve the texture of my skin and this year, I have tried a few balms and oils. These are the ones that stood out.
- Beauty Pie Japanfusion Transforming Cleanser– I discovered this when I was doing my BP challenge and instantly fell in love. I finished this product in 2 weeks! The texture and performance are really top-notch and if you are a member of BP you get this for drugstore prices. Review
- Farmacy Green Clean– this product is a classic Instagram made me do it… but it’s so worth it. it melts ever so easily and removes all traces of makeup! it’s a must. Review
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing balm– a skincare community fav, I finally used it last year or the year before and I really liked it.
- Tribalm- I was very intrigued with this product. It’s cleansing balm in stick form, it was the first for me and I really loved it. Review
- Superdrug Vitamin E Cleansing oil- Superdrug Vitamin E range is great and tis product is one of my favourites. The oil cleansing the skin and rinses off easily.
- Beauty Pie Plantastic Apricot Cleansing Balm– BP’s star product, I waited about 7 months for this product to come back in stock but after I got my hands on it, I can see why it’s so popular. The texture is like butter and it removes all makeup plus it rinses so easily. I need a backup! review
Do you love cleansing balms and oils? What do you use as a first cleanse? Double cleansing helps to ensure all makeup and debris are thoroughly removed. Technically you can use anything for double cleansing e.g two face washes but its best to use an oil-based cleanser first then a gel/foam cleanser afterwards. You can also use micellar water.
I hope your Christmas went well. Catch you later for the next instalment
One thought on “Best of the Decade: Second Cleansers”
Reblogged this on THE BLOGGING STATION.