Hey family! Can you imagine it’s the end of 2015 and what a year it’s been! I hope everyone achieved their set goals/targets this year but if you didn’t, don’t worry it’s never too late!
So this year I decided to do a end of year blog review, share my progress and plan for 2016. I have been blogging for 4 years now, although I always say to myself 2 years, actually this year because it’s when I took it seriously lol.
I decided to do a lot with my blog this year, especially after I finished university and had a bit more free time on my hands. I did more, put myself out there and invested money in my blog which I can honestly say has paid off.
- Buying my domain name and switching over to self-hosting
- Writing for some of my favourite beauty/hair online websites
- Dream internship at Black Beauty and Hair Magazine
- Met some lovely bloggers
- Lots of hair and beauty goodies
- It’s so easy to compare myself and my blog to others, thinking I should do more, have more followers etc. I fought a serious case of comparison this year! It’s not a good place to be in and I’m glad I was able to get over it! Sure it’s easy to drift here and there but I always try and remain focused on my personal goals
- Laziness lol, especially in these last few months of 2015, I haven’t been posting much! I will get on it!
My goals are really simple. I want to learn a lot more and share my experiences with you. I would like to do some more collabs! – I have a few coming up in January (yay). Would like to connect with some more bloggers too and attend more events.
Check out my 1walktogetherblog video on goals for 2016! Make sure you subscribe to our channel and our blog for more info on us and what we do! Link is in the right hand bar
What are your goals for next year?
I wish everyone a very happy new year!