Hey people, happy new month! Can you believe it? Just 3 months to go till the end of the year.
So I know we have taken a long break from natural hair but I am back with another product collection for my natural hair readers! I have been working behind the scenes though to bring you new posts on natural hair so stay tuned for that! I took a break because; we have covered a lot of products on here, so please take a look around you may spot something! Are you looking for any of Shea moisture’s products in the UK, check out my Shea Moisture help chart on how to choose the best collection for your hair condition >>http://wp.me/p1uQOd-CJ
Or maybe you saw the new ORS shealicious range and you would like to read about it>>http://wp.me/p1uQOd-Hr . if you’re after UK brands, I have a few like Boucleme>> http://wp.me/s1uQOd-boucleme , Crown Pride>> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-Hr , Big Hair>> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-EX and many more you may want to check out!
Today, we are back with a US based company, Aunt Jackie’s and their natural hair product collection. All her products are sulfate, parabens, mineral oil and petroleum free! Let’s have a look at the entire collection; she has a collection for younger girls and one for adults
- Aunt Jackie’s curls and coils girls e-blast vitamin E and flaxseed scalp remedy
- Aunt Jackie’s girls baby girl curls custard
- Aunt Jackie’s girls heads up softening shampoo
- Aunt Jackie’s girls soft and sassy softening conditioner
- Aunt Jackie’s quench moisture intensive leave in conditioner
- Aunt Jackie’s curl la la defining curl custard
- Aunt Jackie’s don’t shrink flaxseed elongating curling gel
- Aunt Jackie’s in control moisturizing conditioner
- Aunt Jackie’s knot on my watch detangler
- Aunt Jackie’s oh so clean shampoo
So they have a few products but is it worth your money? I have a few videos of reviews and demos for you. Make sure you carry on researching before you decide to buy!
Check out the website, http://auntjackiescurlsandcoils.com/ , it will give you more information on the products and recommendations on what to use for what hair type.
Here in the UK, you can purchase the full collection online at http://shop.britishcurlies.co.uk/categories/Aunt-Jackies/
That’s all folks, let me know what you think. Also what would you like to see next? make sure you comment below.
Until next time
Categories: NATURAL HAIR