Hello my loves, I have a spanking new collection from the Body Shop for you! This post will give you info on their new spa of the world collection, complete with discount codes and reviews! Stay tuned!
The spa of the world body care collection has been inspired by beauty rituals from all of the world! The range includes ingredients sourced from countries like India, Thailand and Japan, perfect for that relaxing spa day at home! The full range is as follows
- Spa of the world Egyptian milk and honey bath
- Spa of the world Hawaiian kukui cream
- Spa of the world Japanese camellia cream
- Spa of the world Thai lemongrass massage oil
- Spa of the world African ximenia scrub
- Spa of the world Moroccan rhassoul body clay
- Spa of the world Polynesian monoi radiance oil
- Spa of the world Tahitian orchid massage oil
- Spa of the world French lavender massage oil
- Spa of the world dead sea salt scrub
- Spa of the world Himalayan charcoal body clay
- Spa of the world Thai wooden massager
- Spa of the world body mask brush
That’s a whole of products to calm, soothe or awaken your senses! Mix and match for your perfect spa treat at home. Because its new, I was only able to find 2 reviews on it
Let me know your thoughts below and stay tuned for discounts!
If you want to try this line out, you can purchase on line on their website, remember I have a link for you to earn up to 11.55% cashback on all purchases on the body shop website! Sign up for Top Cashback and shop through the site to earn this amazing deal PLUS they have any online store you can earn from (ASOS, BOOHOO, NARS, and many more)
They also have a promotion on their website now where you get 35% off 4 or more products! The code is SUMMER. You can purchase the full collection online on thier wesbite
For more info and tips on how to use the collection, please visit the website >> http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/content/spa-treatments.aspx?utm_source=TOPsubCAT&utm_medium=SPA&utm_campaign=Discover_SPA
That’s all folks I hope you enjoyed this post. They have a new collection released, stay tuned for that post!