Another product collection for you to think about! This whole series is aimed at giving you information about the different product collections out there for naturals. We have gone through a lot so take a look around, you may spot your fav brand.
This time we will be going through the Curl care collection by Dr Miracle. I couldn’t find any information on the official website so, I am going with what I found on British Curlies. They are pretty accurate with their stuff and usually stock full collections however if you spot that I missed something do let me know.
So the full collection is as follows
- Dr Miracles blow out foam
- Dr Miracles leave in conditioner
- Dr Miracles weightless moisturising crème
- Dr. Miracles soft hold crème
- Dr Miracles soothing elixir
- Dr. Miracles rehydrating shampoo
- Dr Miracles moisturising growth balm
- Dr Miracles nourishing conditioner
- Dr Miracles strong hold gel
A good sized collection and looks good to me but what are people saying about it
Mixed reviews but what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below! Here in the UK, you can you purchase the full collection online on British Curlies >> http://shop.britishcurlies.co.uk/dr-miracles/
Let me knows your thoughts guys
Until next time