Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. (Wow second post today, I’m on fire!). Anyway I have been recently contact by some ladies to do a makeup collection and as I love sleek products right now I decided to do a sleek make up collection. I don’t have a lot of their products, I recently bought some and it’s on its way in the post but that is another story I am going to tell you about now.
So if you want to try sleek products and unless it’s your only choice I do not recommend purchasing online ( from their website that is) It is a UK based company so you can walk into your local boots or Superdrug or the beauty supply stores and get yourself what you want. Why do I say this?
- When I was in Spain and I couldn’t get my hands on their darker shades I ordered some products online. It took a while to get to me and I thought maybe it was because of my location (however even with all the other stuff I bought online from the UK, everything took week tops). so I emailed them and they replied in their own time later saying yh its going to take a while
- They came out with their new foundation range- the bare all foundations which I really wanted to try. But it wasn’t available in Spain for swatches. I emailed them to recommend what shade they would suggest telling them that I was a shade deep in their BB cream. That email is yet to be replied. I am now back in the UK and have gone to superdrug and swatched them. Thank you.
- Recently bought a few more things online (which I wanted to include in this post) and paid for 3 days tracking. I had problems with tracking so once again I emailed them. And they said they’re courier was having problems etc. so I am yet to receive my items.
I had wanted to include those items in this post especially the powder because I havenot seen that around but I will just update the post once they are here. So I got the powder and a replacement bb cream and a blush by 3 palette in pink sprint. (If you search on YouTube you will find some swatches)
Any way moving on my collection of sleek products is not the biggest but I have got some essentials. So I have the sleek bbcream in dark, 2 blush palettes: one in sugar and the other in lace. One face contour kit in dark. And 3 lipsticks: mystic, exxagerate and amped.
- Bb cream (dark) – I LOVE this bb cream. I came across this when I was on the search for a bb cream that actually fits my skin tone; most of the drugstore brands fit the pale to lighter skin tones. So when I found this I was so happy. It is full coverage and I didn’t expect that from a bb cream but it’s ok. It works like a charm. It’s very breathable and buildable. And I don’t get breakouts from it. (Which is a plus) and for £8.99 you get 50ml of product. Good value for money.
2. Face contour kit (dark) – I love the highlighter in this palette. It is so pretty. I love that they did a combo palette with the dark powder and the lighter powder for highlighting. the only problem I have with this is the power is too dusty (lol I don’t even know if this is a valid problem) for £6.99 you get 14g of product and a good sized mirror
3.Blush by 3 palette in LACE. The shades are crochet, guipure and Chantilly. I love this palette. Combo shades of both matt and shimmer powders. And a good sized mirror. My fav in this palette is Chantilly and I usually wear this wear a nude or neutral pink lip.
4. Blush by 3 palette in SUGAR. the shades are turbinado, muscovado and demerara. this is my fav pallete. fav shade has to be demerara. It looks so good with a fuschia pink lip or matte nude lip. (If you are thinking of getting any of these palettes which I think you already have anyway, try this pallete the shades are gorgeous especially against darker skin tones.
All the palettes have a total of 20g of product each that’s about 6.6g per blush. Pallete are either £9.99 or £12.99 each. Not sure
5. Lipsticks- I love their lipsticks and I am looking to get more shades. It’s very affordable (1/3 of a mac lipstick) and they have a variety of shades. The only shade I do not like this exxagerate. I love the purple colour (guys this is a dupe for mac heroine) however it has shimmer in it and I HATE SHIMMER on my lips. So I will be selling that soon on eBay. ( whilst you are here perform a seller search on eBay for slimtings1 and check out my items, very good quality used clothing or makeup and accessories) I have hardly worn it. Lipsticks are £4.99 each and you get 3.5g of product.
I love the sleek packaging. The matt black finish makes and gives the products a more expensive feel. The palettes are fairly easy to open and close. I think my favourite product from sleek is their bb cream. I am to try more of their products but we will see as time goes on. They came out with the new foundations, CC creams, a limited edition eyeshadow palette and 6 lip gloss shades. If you have any of these products, let me know how they are working for you.
That’s all folks; I hope you have a wonderful day, until next time… bye xx
PS- did you guess it?