Hey wonderful people!
Happy Friday! So yesterday I went along to the launch of Shea Moisture in the UK! Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Finally! Shea Moisture will be available in Boots! ( I hope they also do the buy one get one free promotions they run in the US). It was an amazing event, with lots of people to talk to and lovely displays of the Shea Moisture products!
I think for now, the collections that would be available here are
The Tahitian Noni and Monoi collection
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Coconut and Hibiscus
Take a look at my Facebook for all the pictures from the events, I am not sure how many I took but I know I took loads!!
Can we no say good bye to international shipping rates!
For more info on the Shea Moisture products, take a look at my previous posts
Shea moisture help chart >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-CJ
One stop guide I created featuring all their collections and how you can choose the best for your hair issues! It will also give you links to all the posts of the other collections
Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-CM
Happy Friday Guys!
Hey peeps! Welcome back, second to last post in the Shea Moisture mini-series! Have you been keep up to date? Here are all the previous posts and links (because I have too much love for you guys!)
Coconut and hibiscus >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-Bq
Superfruit complex 10 in 1 renewal system >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-Bv
Raw shea butter >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-BM
African lack soap >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-Bs
Yucca and plantain >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-BS
Jamaican black castor oil >> http://wp.me/p1uQOd-Cq
So their Manuka honey and mafura oil collection aims to provide intense hydration and infuse hair with moisture and shine enhancing nutrients to soften and revitalize hair while protecting distressed hair from environment influences.
The main ingredients are
- Manuka honey- anti-inflammatory properties smooth hair. Helps to create a moisturising barrier to rehydrate hair
- Mafura oil- high level of beneficial oleic acid help replenish oils stripped from hair
- African rock fig- contains antioxidant vitamin C which helps hair looking vibrant
- Manuka honey and mafura oil intensive hydration conditioner
- Manuka honey and mafura oil intensive hydration masque
- Manuka honey and mafura oil intensive hydration complex
- Manuka honey and mafura oil intensive hydration shampoo
One more left! I hope you guys have been enjoying our Shea moisture mini-series. Here you in the UK you can purchase the collection on amazon > Shea Moisture manuka honey and mafura oil
Till next time
Hey guys! You guessed it! I am finally doing a post on the shea moisture collection! I wanted to branch out and feature brands that we may have not heard off or brands we tend not to reach for in the shops often but I guess I won’t be doing you guys justice if I don’t feature Shea Moisture. They have a lot of collections so we will be doing a mini-series about them! Hands up if you are a shea moisture virgin? #inevertriedsheamosituredontkillme LOL. Yes I have never had any of their products before (Gurl where you been? You have been disqualified from the product junkie group LOL). Anyway to my knowledge and correct me you shea moisture gurus lol they have:
- African black soap collection
- Superfruit complex collection
- Coconut and hibiscus collection
- Raw shea butter collection
- Yucca and plantain collection
- Jamaican black castor oil collection
- Manuka honey and mafura oil collection
- Tahitian noni and monoi collection
So we will be doing these collections separately starting with the coconut and hibiscus collection which will be todays post. From my research I really want to try the raw shea butter and jbco lines. Anyway let’s get into today’s post!
So this line was created specifically to reduce frizz, smooth and add curl definition back to thick, curly hair. It also helps to restore moisture, body and shine for healthy, bouncy curls. Main ingredients are
- Coconut oil which hydrates and protects hair whilst reducing breakage
- Silk protein which smoothes hair for a silky soft feel
- Neem oil which controls frizz while adding brilliant shine
It’s a good sized collection featuring
- Coconut and hibiscus gel soufflé
- Coconut and hibiscus curl and shine shampoo
- Coconut and hibiscus curl and style milk
- Coconut and hibiscus hold and shine moisture mist
- Coconut and hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie ( probably the most popular in this range)
- Coconut and hibiscus frizz free curl mousse
- Coconut and hibiscus curl and shine conditioner
- Coconut and hibiscus co wash conditioning cleanser
I am a big fan of their packing and colour scheme lol anyway its review time!
So let me know what you guys think and if you use this your favourite product in the collection. Here in the UK you can purchase everything expect for the frizz free curl mouse on British Curlies >> http://shop.britishcurlies.co.uk/categories/SheaMoisture/
For more info on this line, please visit the Shea Moisture website > http://www.sheamoisture.com/Coconut-Hibiscus_c_118.html
That’s all folks! I hope you enjoyed this and looking forward to the other collections!
Until next time