Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. (Wow second post today, I’m on fire!). Anyway I have been recently contact by some ladies to do a makeup collection and as I love sleek products right now I decided to do a sleek make up collection. I don’t have a lot of their products, I recently bought some and it’s on its way in the post but that is another story I am going to tell you about now.
So if you want to try sleek products and unless it’s your only choice I do not recommend purchasing online ( from their website that is) It is a UK based company so you can walk into your local boots or Superdrug or the beauty supply stores and get yourself what you want. Why do I say this?
- When I was in Spain and I couldn’t get my hands on their darker shades I ordered some products online. It took a while to get to me and I thought maybe it was because of my location (however even with all the other stuff I bought online from the UK, everything took week tops). so I emailed them and they replied in their own time later saying yh its going to take a while
- They came out with their new foundation range- the bare all foundations which I really wanted to try. But it wasn’t available in Spain for swatches. I emailed them to recommend what shade they would suggest telling them that I was a shade deep in their BB cream. That email is yet to be replied. I am now back in the UK and have gone to superdrug and swatched them. Thank you.
- Recently bought a few more things online (which I wanted to include in this post) and paid for 3 days tracking. I had problems with tracking so once again I emailed them. And they said they’re courier was having problems etc. so I am yet to receive my items.
I had wanted to include those items in this post especially the powder because I havenot seen that around but I will just update the post once they are here. So I got the powder and a replacement bb cream and a blush by 3 palette in pink sprint. (If you search on YouTube you will find some swatches)
Any way moving on my collection of sleek products is not the biggest but I have got some essentials. So I have the sleek bbcream in dark, 2 blush palettes: one in sugar and the other in lace. One face contour kit in dark. And 3 lipsticks: mystic, exxagerate and amped.
- Bb cream (dark) – I LOVE this bb cream. I came across this when I was on the search for a bb cream that actually fits my skin tone; most of the drugstore brands fit the pale to lighter skin tones. So when I found this I was so happy. It is full coverage and I didn’t expect that from a bb cream but it’s ok. It works like a charm. It’s very breathable and buildable. And I don’t get breakouts from it. (Which is a plus) and for £8.99 you get 50ml of product. Good value for money.
2. Face contour kit (dark) – I love the highlighter in this palette. It is so pretty. I love that they did a combo palette with the dark powder and the lighter powder for highlighting. the only problem I have with this is the power is too dusty (lol I don’t even know if this is a valid problem) for £6.99 you get 14g of product and a good sized mirror
3.Blush by 3 palette in LACE. The shades are crochet, guipure and Chantilly. I love this palette. Combo shades of both matt and shimmer powders. And a good sized mirror. My fav in this palette is Chantilly and I usually wear this wear a nude or neutral pink lip.
4. Blush by 3 palette in SUGAR. the shades are turbinado, muscovado and demerara. this is my fav pallete. fav shade has to be demerara. It looks so good with a fuschia pink lip or matte nude lip. (If you are thinking of getting any of these palettes which I think you already have anyway, try this pallete the shades are gorgeous especially against darker skin tones.
All the palettes have a total of 20g of product each that’s about 6.6g per blush. Pallete are either £9.99 or £12.99 each. Not sure
5. Lipsticks- I love their lipsticks and I am looking to get more shades. It’s very affordable (1/3 of a mac lipstick) and they have a variety of shades. The only shade I do not like this exxagerate. I love the purple colour (guys this is a dupe for mac heroine) however it has shimmer in it and I HATE SHIMMER on my lips. So I will be selling that soon on eBay. ( whilst you are here perform a seller search on eBay for slimtings1 and check out my items, very good quality used clothing or makeup and accessories) I have hardly worn it. Lipsticks are £4.99 each and you get 3.5g of product.
I love the sleek packaging. The matt black finish makes and gives the products a more expensive feel. The palettes are fairly easy to open and close. I think my favourite product from sleek is their bb cream. I am to try more of their products but we will see as time goes on. They came out with the new foundations, CC creams, a limited edition eyeshadow palette and 6 lip gloss shades. If you have any of these products, let me know how they are working for you.
Other place you can get the sleek products online is amazon, check out their range by clicking on the image >>>>
That’s all folks; I hope you have a wonderful day, until next time… bye xx
PS- did you guess it?
You must be logged in to post a comment.