Hey, beauty lovers this one’s for you (like this whole blog isn’t lol) get a pen and some paper ready!
One of the many reasons I love Christmas is all the excellent value for money gifts sets and all the pretty packaging. There’s something about getting a gift set with everything neatly arranged that gets me very excited (and in doing research for this post, I have had to refrain from buying some lol).
Here goes, some of the best value sets and top brands out there this season and where to get them! There’s are LITERALLY tons of gift sets out there so no doubt it may prove difficult (for some) to navigate through: online or in store? Boots or Superdrug? What about FeelUnique? 3 for 2? Buy 1, get one half price? Here are some quick tips to you make the most of your shopping trip
- Set a budget- how much can you afford to spend?
- Find out the receiver’s fav brands- this could cut your time in the shop by half! (if the gift’s a surprise take a look on their social media pages, they’re bound to mention something on there!)
- Compare prices- type what you’re thinking of buying into Google and hit the shopping tab. It will list the places and prices you can get them from
- Shop where you could earn loyalty card points (for use later. This is the best time to rack out some serious points!)
- If all else fails and you are short for time, a gift card won’t hurt!
To give you some inspiration here are my top picks( PS- I really want any (or all) of these so in case you wanted to get me something but were stuck for ideas :))
Clinique Pep Perfect Set, £24.50 *exclusive to Boots.
I hope this helps steer you in the right direction. Affordable, effective and very popular brands. I am working on a guide for makeup too stay tuned for that. I may even throw in a haircare set too. Make sure you check out the 1st post in the series featuring Black British Brands.
Christmas is coming…