So carrying on with our ORS mini-series. Today’s post will be on their curls unleashed range. Created for naturalists with natural ingredients e.g. safflower oil, sweet almond oil and Shea butter and without mineral oil, sulfates and SD alcohol. They say it’s also suitable for curly, kinky and wavy hair.
The full product collection:
- Take command curl defining crème
- Set it off curl boosting jelly
- Second chance curl reviver
- Let it flow shine and define mousse
- No boundaries leave in conditioner
- Lavish in lather sulfate free shampoo
- No restrictions moisturising conditioner
So everything you need to cleanse condition and style your hair really. But is it worth it? Let’s check out some reviews
What’s your verdict?
Here in the UK you can purchase the full curls unleashed collection online on pakscomestics>> http://www.pakcosmetics.com/brand/namaste-labs/organic-root-stimulator/Page-1 or in store in any Paks store. I think most BSS have it as well.
That’s all folks. I hope this post helped you decide if the curls unleashed line is good for you. Let me know your thoughts on this below.
Until next time
Categories: NATURAL HAIR